If you’re like me, you probably use Snapchat daily to stay in touch with your friends. But did you know how to refresh quick add on Snapchat? To find other Snapchat users near you is called Quick Add, and it’s a handy tool for finding new friends on Snapchat. It does the same job as “People you may know” on Facebook and “Suggested for you” on Instagram.
What does Quick Add Mean on Snapchat?
Here’s how it works: when you open the app, swipe right to access the Quick Add screen.
- To add someone as a Quick Add friend, open your account.
- Now open your Friends list. Then, tap on the Quick Add icon (which looks like a plus sign).
- You’ll see a list of suggested friends based on your existing friends.
- If you see someone you want to add, tap on their name and confirm that you want to add them.
- Once you’ve added someone, they’ll now show up in your Friends list. You can start sending them Snaps!
- If you’re not seeing any suggested friends when you go to Quick Add, it’s because no one from your phone’s address book is currently using Snapchat. So next time you want someone new to snap with, don’t forget to give Quick Add a try!
How to reload Snapchat Quick Add?
This is how you refresh your quick add on Snapchat:
- First, make sure that your app is up to date by going into the settings tab and checking for updates.
- If an update is available, relaunch the app after installing the update
- If you’re still on the latest app, try force-quitting Snapchat and then opening it again.
How to refresh quick add list on Snapchat on iPhone?
- To do this on iPhone, double-press the home button and swipe up on the Snapchat icon.
- If it does not help, you must clear your app cache.
- Once it clears, restart the app then.
- This method will be helpful on both devices, Android and iOS.
Is there a way to refresh quick add on Snapchat?
Snapchat is great because it makes it easy to stay in touch with friends. With the Quick Add feature, you can quickly make new Snapchat friends.
Suppose you want to refresh the quick add on Snapchat. And here are a few tips or methods to get a more quick add on Snapchat.
Sync the contacts
Try to enable the contacts sync. This will help you find all the Snapchat users in your contacts automatically. You can add them using your contacts list.
If you are on Android, you can do the same thing through the settings page. Find the option to sync your contacts. Tap on it and check the sync contacts box.
And if you’re an iPhone user, select the manage option from the settings page and then toggle on the Sync Contacts from the next page. Once it is done, clear the cache. You will need to restart Snapchat.
Increase your contacts
If you want more contacts, try adding more people to your Snapchat. When you do this, the Snapchat algorithm becomes active and shows you more people through a quick add, such as mutual friends like Facebook and people who have the same interests as you.
Bear in mind that the quick add-on Snapchat is not location-based. It works according to your mutual friends and interests by following your activities on Snapchat. The algorithm checks what kind of communities and people you follow.
Quick add functions similar to “People may you know” on Facebook and “Suggested for you” on Instagram. If you want to know how to refresh quick add on Snapchat, read the above-discussed methods in this article. When you try to refresh your quick add-on Snapchat, don’t forget to clear the cache and restart the app afterward.