There are two ways how to find a broadcast list on WhatsApp. The first is to go to the chats tab and tap the broadcast lists option. Then can view all the available options.
Perhaps you want to share some messages with your contacts on Whatsapp. But the limit of selecting five people for forwarding messages by Whatsapp annoys us. We can opt for the Whatsapp business broadcast list. But often, people can’t locate the broadcast list on WhatsApp.
Easy Methods to Find Broadcast List in WhatsApp
There are two methods to find the list. Either go to the chats tab and tap on broadcast lists or find the list in your contacts. Try out the following steps.
- Go to the chat screen by opening Whatsapp to find the broadcast list.
- Press the three lines option at the upper right corner.
- Select the broadcast list by tapping on the menu.
- Hit the “+” option for making the new list or select the existing list option to find your previously made list.
- Choose the contacts you want to broadcast your message to.
- Paste your message. Then click send.
If you are trying to send a message to all your contacts at once, WhatsApp makes it easy with its broadcast lists feature.
Why is the WhatsApp broadcast list not showing?
If you are unfamiliar with Whatsapp, you may want to know how to find a broadcast list in WhatsApp and why it is not showing by default. Here are some of the possible explanations.
- First, it’s possible that you simply don’t have any broadcast lists yet. To make or edit a broadcast list, go to the chatting section and click the Broadcast Lists option. You can make a new list or add contacts to a previous list.
- Second, it may be the case that you added the maximum number of your contacts to the broadcast list.
- Or the people didn’t allow you to add them to your broadcast list and blocked you.
Finally, it’s also possible that the broadcast list you’re looking for has been archived. You can view your archived broadcast lists easily. Open the chatting tab and choose the Broadcast Lists option. You can try clicking the Archive option at the very top. This will display all of the archived broadcast lists on your account.
- In short, broadcast lists are not visible on WhatsApp by default. You must first go to the Chats tab and click the Broadcast Lists option to find a broadcast list on WhatsApp. This will allow you to see all of the lists you are a member of. You can also find a specific list in your contacts by going to the Contacts tab and tapping on the list that you want to find. This will display all of the members on that list.
Can we make a broadcast list on WhatsApp without adding contacts?
We can make a broadcast list in WhatsApp without adding contacts by going to the Chats tab and finding a broadcast list. From there, you can tap on the New List option and begin to enter the names of the contacts you wish to include in the broadcast list. You can also add people to a broadcast list by going to their contact page and tapping on the Add to Broadcast List option. If you want to add someone to the list but don’t have their information, you can easily find someone on Whatsapp.
Overall, there are two ways how to find a broadcast list on WhatsApp. The first is to go to the Chats tab and tap on the Broadcast Lists option. You can see all the lists you have been added to.
The second way to find a broadcast list in WhatsApp is to find a specific list of your contacts by going to the Contacts tab and tapping on the list that you want to find. This will display all the contacts added to that list.
If you find that the WhatApp broadcast is not working, it’s likely because it’s not visible by default. To see broadcast lists on Whatsapp, you must first go to the Chats tab and tap on the Broadcast Lists option. There you can find the broadcast list of your choice.