Snapchat is a fun way to share videos and images with friends, but did you know that there’s another feature called ‘ Dark Mode’? which changes the appearance of your Snapchat profile in order for you to enjoy posting while being more discreet about what’s going on around them or just wanting an all-around darker experience when communicating online!.’
You can enable dark mode on Snapchat by changing the phone’s display settings. These settings can be changed by accessing your phone Settings option. let’s dig into it.
How to get Snapchat Dark Mode on Android & iOS
There is a built-in option for iOS users to disable or enable the night mode or dark theme on their device. However, there is no native option for enabling or disabling the dark theme on Android devices.
But all the Android users out there will provide you with the solution. So firstly, we’ll give a quick look at Snapchat dark mode on iOS, and we’ll move forward answering how to enable dark mode on Snapchat android.
Night Mode on Snapchat For iOS 2023
Here is how to enable Dark Mode in Snapchat for iPhone,
- Firstly, you have to open your Snapchat profile.
- For this, you need to go to the top-left corner of your screen and tap the Bitmoji icon.
- When you land on the profile page, kindly click the settings icon. However, you can see the setting gear in the upper-right corner.
- Then go to the “My Account option.”
- To change the theme from light to dark, please click the “App Appearance.”
- Here you’ll see the option of “Always Dark.”
- Finally, press it to enable the night / dark mode on your iPhone.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Snapchat Android
As previously stated, you cannot find a native option to enable dark mode in your Android phones. However, you’ll be notified when Snapchat will have this night mode theme for the Android apps.
For now, you can do one thing to activate the forced systemwide dark mode. We know that it’s not the official option, but it is the optimal choice for you right now to stop looking at the retina-blinding light mode on your Android. Many users of Snapchat also want to know Who’s active on snap chat.
Here is the procedure to get force enabling of dark mode or black background for Android:
- Firstly, go to the phone settings and click the option About phone.
- Then scroll down, and you’ll see the possibility of “Build number.” Kindly click it seven times consecutively. (This is the way to enable developer mode)
- After allowing the developer’s mode, you have to go back to the phone settings.
- Then navigate to “System -> Developer options” to access developer options.
- Now you have to click the “Override force-dark.”
- Finally, you can now enjoy the night mode on Snapchat.
Does Snapchat React to Forced Drak Mode Enabling?
The above-given process enables the night mode in older versions of Snapchat. Because the newer versions of Snapchat do not respond to the force, it allows a dark mode toggle.
So, what’s the solution? Don’t panic at all! Because we will give you another solution to this problem. It is by downloading the old version of Snapchat. However, the old version also has all the features you need in your Snapchat. So, if you wish to use the dark mode, then please download and install an old version 10.72.0.0 of Snapchat from this link.
So, this old version is going to support your night mode. Make your app stand out by enabling a dark theme, which will make your app more user-friendly and functionally better.
The lack of a dark mode on Snapchat is one of the most common complaints about this app. the dark mode has many users and is one of the most anticipated features for Snapchat. It seems like such an easy fix – all they have to do is turn some lights off! But sadly, there are no plans in sight for that update just yet… but don’t worry because we’ve got your back with our awesome guide .
So, If you’re like us, you may prefer to use apps in the dark mode so that your eyes aren’t as strained. So we hope that our article has helped you enough to answer your query about how to enable dark mode in Snapchat.
If you have any suggestions or request something, please do so in the comments below. Thank you for your time.