Do you know who you’re following on Facebook? If not, you need to figure it out. Knowing who you’re following is important for several reasons. For starters, it can help you better understand your interests and those of your friends.
It can also help you determine which pages and groups to follow to stay up-to-date on topics that matter to you. We will explain how to find out who you’re following on Facebook and why it matters!
How to see who we are following on Facebook in 2023
Facebook updated eventually. But the process of seeing who we are following on Facebook is still different from Instagram.
- If you are already logged in, open your profile.
- There will be an option for “Friends”,” followers”, and the “Following”.
- You have to click on the following option in the intro section.
- The list of people and pages will show up that you are following.
How to see who you are following on Android.
Most of us use the Facebook app on our Androids. So, the process of seeing who we are following is slightly different.
- Open the mobile app.
- You can see three horizontal lines.
- Click on them and then on your profile title.
- After that, tap on ” intro” or go to ” Activity log”.
- The tabs will be shown.
- Select the “Following” tab, and the lost people will appear you are following.
How to see who you are following on your iPhone?
It’s the same process as on Android. Because meta doesn’t support a different version for Android and IOS, they just have a PC and mobile versions.
There are two methods if you want to know who you are following on the Facebook app. If you can’t find the people in the given method, it may be because you don’t follow anyone.