How to find someone on WhatsApp is a frequently asked question nowadays. Because the advent of the iPhone and Android has opened doors for several applications, one of them is WhatsApp. A decade before, there was no concept of such a handy application. Anyhow, thanks to modern technology, things have been made easier than ever before.
WhatsApp is such a fantastic app that you can instantly touch anyone anywhere in the world. You can chat, share pictures, and videos and go even a step ahead of doing business through it via advanced features. However, our blog is about how to find someone on WhatsApp. So we will put light on some best ways to do so.
How to find someone on WhatsApp – 4 Best Ways
You can contact the people on WhatsApp only when you have their numbers. Well, if you will chat with someone already in your contact book, then things are ok. But, if the desired guy is not in your WhatsApp contact profile, you will, first of all, search for the person.
The following are easy ways to find someone on WhatsApp. We can find someone on WhatsApp with the help of a mobile number, and name and also we can find random people to add to our contact list. Let us see one by one in detail what these methods are.
1. How to find someone on WhatsApp with a Number
One of the simplest ways to locate someone is by using their contact number. Finding someone on WhatsApp with a number is relatively easy. Suppose you want to contact someone, and you already have this number in your contact list, then click on the WhatsApp icon first.
And then tap on the search icon in the top right corner. The number in your contact list who is using WhatsApp will be here. Moreover, drag the list and look for the relevant contact. Once you locate the person, you can quickly start a chat, voice call, or video call.
Note: Remember one thing WhatsApp uses only mobile numbers in the contact profile. So any other number like landline numbers is unable to enjoy this facility.
2. How to find someone on WhatsApp with Names
We can find someone on WhatsApp with the help of their number and name. So let’s see how to locate anyone by name.
First, click the icon of WhatsApp. And then tap on the search icon. This click will open a bar to type someone’s name. However, if the said person is already in your WhatsApp profile, then go and start chatting or call or share whatever you wish for. But if the person is not on your WhatsApp list, you can find him by scrolling down. Here at the bottom is an option to invite friends. Click on it and add the person you are looking for to your WhatsApp profile.
Note: Keep in mind that this search mode is only applicable when you know the relevant person’s name and contact number. Moreover, the contact list on your mobile must have the number along with the name you are searching for.
3. How to find someone on WhatsApp Without their Number
Suppose you want to find someone on WhatsApp without knowing their number. A straightforward answer to this query is a big NO because it’s impossible to locate someone on this app without knowing the number and name of anyone. There is no log-in mod and another method other than a contact number. But we can go for the random person.
4. How to find a random person on WhatsApp
If you want to chat with a random person from anywhere and in any country, follow some simple steps.
- First of all, select the location of your future friend.
- Then, think about the country and even the continent you want to have a friend. Because once you confirm the location, it becomes easier to find out the local code operators about that particular location.
- Here you need basic search skills on Google, where you can search for international code, operator code, and the length of their main phone numbers.
- Click on Google—type “the phone code of XXXX country” here. In place of XXXX, you will write the name of any country.
- Afterwards, you need to search for the code of local mobile operators. For this again, google will help you.
- Open Google and type “codes of mobile operators in XXXX.” Where XXXX is an imaginary name of any country. Type name of the country in place of XXXX. Google will present you with a list of the most common code of the respective country.
An exact count of digits in Mobile Number
Lastly, you will search for the number of digits a particular country has in mobile numbers. After this brief search of a few minutes, you will go to your WhatsApp and tap on the search bar, and type “plus sign.” After this puls sign, you will type country code and local operator code with any random number in place of digits of mobile numbers.
Be wary about the count of digits as random numbers should have the exact count of digits as accurate as that country’s numbers.
So here is all about how to find someone on WhatsApp without knowing their numbers. So now you can have friends from any area of the world.
How to find someone who is blocked on your WhatsApp
Sometimes you block a contact for one or another reason. And later on, we need the blocked connection. So finding someone on WhatsApp who is blocked is now a question. Anyhow you need not worry about that.
It is effortless to locate such a contact. So let’s check the various steps for that.
1. Go to option “settings.”
- First of all, click on the bubble shapes icon of WhatsApp and then open the chatbox here.
- On the top right corner, you will find three white dots.
- Next, you will click on white dots.
- After that, you will find a box here with five options.
- Here is a possibility of “settings” in the last of these five options list.
- Click on “settings.”
2. Go to the option of “Account.”
- When you click on settings, the subheadings of options are open for you. For example, here is an option of “Account.”
- Click on the “Account” option.
- When you click on the “Account” option, a separate box of options is here with suboptions of the account.
- There will be an option of “privacy.”
3. Go to the “Privacy” option
- Click on the “privacy” option.
- When you tap on the option of “privacy,” there will be many further options for you.
- One of them is the option of (blocking contact) with a search box.
4. Option of Block Contact
- When you tap on the option of block contacts, you will see a box with a digit in the top right corner.
- This digit will show that you blocked how many contacts.
- When you click on the box, all communications you block will be here.
- Now you can add all the blocked contacts again to your contact list.
This world is moving faster due to advanced social media applications. WhatsApp is a hugely popular messaging app with over two billion users worldwide. With so many people using the app, it’s no surprise that you might want to find someone specific on WhatsApp. The good news is that there are a few different ways to do this. One can easily use it for business matters. Furthermore, WhatsApp is a lovely platform to get closer with friends and family.
However, people also have some queries related to WhatsApp functionalities and other platforms. Therefore, we will try our best to answer all of your questions. We hope this article about how to someone on WhatsApp with or without a number has helped you enough and will surely be a good guide for you. Stay in touch with us; if you have any other queries, kindly ask in the comments below.